DICE PACKS BUNDLE

How the CSRD for FGII Works

There seems to be MASSIVE confusion regarding how the Complete SRD for Fantasy Grounds II works. If you have questions please take a moment to review this posting before sending an inquiry:

1) Please review the README file included with the product.

2) The CSRD for FGII is not a ruleset, like ini FGv1. It is a series of modules used to access library information. There are no longer rulesets in FGII like there were in FGv1. In FGII a ruleset is now nothing more than graphics, LUA scripting, and a character sheet. The information is stored in modules, which are opened within a campaign.

3) The module files go in the MODULES directory (as indicated in the README file depending on your OS), and use the default d20 ruleset that comes with Fantasy Grounds (as noted in the product description). If you want to make these modules work with custom rulests, consult the FAQ Library (or forums) on how to edit a MOD file to accomplish this.

4) If any of the above is stil unclear, please read through the Library section of www.fantasyGrounds.com.

If for some reason you're still having issues getting this product to work, please email us at [email protected], and please be courteous and patience.

Regards,

Just like it says in the Read Me file.

/boggle

Quote Originally Posted by Jozie
    Just like it says in the Read Me file.

/boggle
    Excuse me?

Just amazes me people are having trouble. I thought the read me was quite clear on how to install it.

Having worked in software development, I can tell you with absolute conviction that few people read the readme until they get burned bad by not reading one.

Quote Originally Posted by Thore_Ironrock
    Excuse me?
    Think maybe /boggle was meant to be or more probably

Personally I feel that people who don't read instructions should be fed to s
    Work Less, Game More!

Thread Information