STAR TREK 2d20

Looking for a Game

Hey everyone,

I've been GMing games now for quite some time and wanted to get back into the player side of things. I'm looking for games that have good "role" playing in it more than "roll" playing. I prefer D&D games and I am most familiar with Dragonlance and Forgotten Realms, but I'm very open to trying different settings.

I can probably play once every two weeks (and maybe once every week, depending on circimstances). I'm currently in GMT -6 and we do not observe Daylight Savings Time here. As far as day and time, I'll leave that blank, other than saying that evening's work better during weekdays and weekends are (mostly) open.

My preference would be to start in a brand new game at level one, but I'm not against joining a low level campaign that is already in progress. If your looking for someone who can contribute to the story and add some extra depth to the game, then I am up to the challange.

Thanks!

Mac is a great GM and a good player. He is a good pick for a lot of games.

This plug brought to you by Blahness98, a current player in his Sunday campaign. =)
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Hello mcgarnagle if you are still looking for a game, I run a game every other Monday. We will play tomorrow. The game is played 7-10 PM PDT (-8 GMT). We also use VoIP. PM me if you are interested in playing.

Great name mcgarnagle - is that a simpsons reference?!?!

Hey, I am restarting a campaign that runs every other saturday @ noon GMT-8. Currently have two players, need one to two more. Next session is the 22nd. Sent you a PM.

Thanks for the invites, guys. Right now, I've joined another group, but if things don't work out there, I hope your offer will stand, provided that the spots haven't been filled yet.

And yeah, it's Simpsons!

Quote Originally Posted by mcgarnagle
    Thanks for the invites, guys. Right now, I've joined another group, but if things don't work out there, I hope your offer will stand, provided that the spots haven't been filled yet.

And yeah, it's Simpsons!
    Cool just send me a PM when you are avaliable

Cheers
    Traygin

Thread Information