Starfinder Playlist

Option Buttons And Hot Bar

I have recently tried dragging the Party vision and movement option to the hot bar both in the on and off setting and it does not change the setting via the hotbar. I do not know if I am misunderstanding the drag to hot bar portion of the option to the left. But once i drag onto the bar at the bottom of FGU screen it will not toggle on or off.
    Steve Jobs "Good artists copy, great artists steal."

It’s designed to set the option to the value when you drag. It’s not a toggle, since the options have a variety of underlying values. So, if you want to toggle, you’ll need to drag when on and another when off.

JPG

Will it be possible to make it a toggle as an option in the future? Even if that means toggling through more than one option it'd still be, in my opinion, far far preferable to using more than one hot-bar spot to access the various states.

Cheers,

Simon

i know i dragged both to the hot bar both on and off....it does not work. when i click on and off while on hot bar 2 seperate buttons no values change in the setting.

So if i understand I drag the setting hot bar button to bar at bottom of screen in the on setting then drag the button in the off setting and i should be able to switch between on and off via the hotbar? If this is the case....it is not working.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; December 18th, 2021 at 14:14.

This is working for me in the 5e ruleset. What ruleset are you using and of course you are testing without extensions right?
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

i will test with no extensions now but pfrpg2. Didnt think about the extension thing because everything else i have drug to the hot bar works fine. Yeah something conflicts with it. probably the theme. Thats why i came here 1st before asking for support.
    Last edited by toastsniffer187; December 18th, 2021 at 15:13.

Thread Information