5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Right aligned icons would be nice as an option.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

I really like the right-sided icons idea! It would certainly improve screen real state!

I just added it to the wishlist in https://fgapp.idea.informer.com/proj/fgapp?ia=137908

Blog Entries
    Hmmmm ... Really Like the collapsing sidebar ... just a quick question ... Where is the option button for what sidebar buttons you want viewed?

Quote Originally Posted by mhorgunn View Post
    Hmmmm ... Really Like the collapsing sidebar ... just a quick question ... Where is the option button for what sidebar buttons you want viewed?
    They are all visible now, no more options to hide certain library. You can hide sections.
    The past is a rudder to guide us, not an anchor to hold us back.

Amazing step in the right direction, loved the new sidebar appearance. Just praising SW work here.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Valyar View Post
    They are all visible now, no more options to hide certain library. You can hide sections.
    OK that's what I thought. Got a concerned email from one of my players/budding GM (Traveler). I guess his current lesson today is ... things change.

Thanks!!!

I as well love the new sidebar. Seems like I have much more real estate now.

Thread Information