Starfinder Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    I'd be interested in something like this, although I know next to nothing about the Savage Worlds game. I love the role-playing part of the game and would love to join a game that fits this criteria. I GM a game that Blahness plays in too, so he can vouch for me (I hope ).

Would the game run for 3 hours and would it be weekly or biweekly?

If there is no space for me, then that's okay too!

Thanks

Since I've decided on Savage Worlds, experience isn't really necessary because it's such an easy game to pick up.

Bi-weekly vs. weekly hasn't been decided yet and is open for discussion.

As for the length, 3 hours is probably what I'll be shooting for, 9-12 (eastern) Thursday evenings. While I wouldn't mind running a little over, chances are I'll be starting to get a little tired if we go too late. This is something we'll play by ear as we go, depending on everyone's preferences.

For everyone who has expressed interest, before too long I'll put up a game listing on the calendar so we can track things there.

GoOrange,

How would you like us to handle character creation? Do you want to do it live during the first session, give us guidance...just have us shoot from the hip??

We should set up a time to just do characters . And I vote for bi-weekly.

I am in: GMT -5 Eastern Standard Time USA, Florida

thursday sounds good to me...weekly - bi weekly....whichever works

noob review

Do I need to buy anything to play besides the Fantasy Grounds II lite license? Voice Chat or Savage world add ons or anything?

Quote Originally Posted by philth
    Do I need to buy anything to play besides the Fantasy Grounds II lite license? Voice Chat or Savage world add ons or anything?
    It would help if you had a copy of the Savage Worlds rules, either a print/pdf version to look at or the Savage Worlds ruleset for FG2. None if it is actually required, but it makes things easier.

Quote Originally Posted by ProfMarks
    GoOrange,

How would you like us to handle character creation? Do you want to do it live during the first session, give us guidance...just have us shoot from the hip??
    I've posted a little bit about the setting and character creation on the calendar page. If you want to create a character ahead of time, that would be fine. I'm planning on their being a few who won't have characters made up ahead of time, or who will need a little help with their character.

I'm very flexible with character concepts. Anything that would fit into a novel by Jim Butcher, Laurell K. Hamilton, Kat Richardson, Kelley Armstrong, Kim Harrison, Simon R. Green, C. E. Murphy, or other similar book should be OK.

Feel free to run ideas by me or ask any specific questions you may have.

Thread Information