FG Spreadshirt Swag

Local PCS not available to Host?

Today I generated a character using the local selection as I'm using this character in a game hosted by another GM and not in my own campaign

Later when I was putz'n in the GM package, I tryied to import the character into my own campaign to see if it could be done with no success. I have the full version of FGII. Any insight?

Characters you create in local "player" mode aren't available in local "GM" mode. If you want to generate characters that will be available for players to use when you are GMing, you need to do it from the "GM" mode.

Hmm, did you connect the the local to the host? If so you should have been able to transfer you local character to the host server. Local character transfer to the Host automatically when you connect and select a local character.

In your example you should have started two instances of FG2 and one hosting, one with a different player name being a player. If the player selected the local character it should have been transfered to the host server. Then if the player instance disconnected and reconnected you should see two charaters: one local and one on the server.

Thread Information