Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Eberron Expeditions ~ Tuesdays (9pm eastern)

I'll fill in details about the campaign and character creation later, but first I'd like to see what kind of interest there is for it. It'll run on Tuesday evenings, starting at 9pm eastern and run until no one wants to play anymore. Campaign discussions and other such matters will be handled on my own forums here:

https://jaderaven.com/forums/index.php/board,11.0.html
    Last edited by NymTevlyn; August 10th, 2007 at 22:14.

Im a pretty big fan of Eberron, the time you picked out is pretty good too (until house is back on anywho ). definitly be up for that.

Quote Originally Posted by heavens_gatekeeper
    Im a pretty big fan of Eberron, the time you picked out is pretty good too (until house is back on anywho ). definitly be up for that.
    Well, this is going to be a long term campaign. I'd rather not have people join that aren't going to stick around once some tv show comes back on. I'm kind of tired of campaigns just dying out or the players changing every month.

lol, i wasnt actually being too serious, i dont even have cable.. would actually be perfect, cause it takes several hours to download.. and im always the last one to back out of a campaign, just love the game
    Last edited by heavens_gatekeeper; August 11th, 2007 at 02:53.

Ah, ok. Sorry. As I said, I'm just burnt out on games that never get off the ground.

i definitely feel the same way about games and weak commitments. im happy to give it a shot and if it works out you can count on me to stick around. ive been trying to get into a steady game for months, so it would be great if this worked. if your game gets going, you can count on me.

Good luck with the campaign, Nym! Unfortunately, due to the timezone, I couldn't participate, but Eberron is such a good setting, that otherwise I would. For interest's sake, what continent would you be running it on?

I'm going to base it out of Stormhome on the northern coast of Aundair. An npc will be a ship captain with an adventurer's guild named... Eberron Expeditions. ;p

Wow, this sounds pretty great. I've been looking for an Eberron game, and the time is just right, too. I look forward to more information about the game!
    -Reinforcements

When my crew hits a subterranean crypt, we don't take twenty, even if we have plenty of time and are not harried by opponents. We roll twenty. And we roll it every time.

hey, hopped on over from the fum board. I'm interested in another Eb campaign. developed a liking for it after playing in it for over a year.

Thread Information