FG Spreadshirt Swag

"Always Visible" with Line of Sight

Pardon me if this is a stupid question but I'm just getting started with adding LOS and walls to my maps, and I'm wondering if there's a way to set part of an image as "always visible."

Basically, the map has a legend in the corner, and I want the players to be able to see that legend clearly, while still using LOS on the parts of the map that show the actual area.

Not really - unless you draw the walls around it.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    Not really - unless you draw the walls around it.
    I dont think that would work either unless they had LoS to it...

If you are using the shared vision option, you could always put los walls around the legend and place a temporary dummy character there

Quote Originally Posted by Atua View Post
    If you are using the shared vision option, you could always put los walls around the legend and place a temporary dummy character there
    That's a clever workaround! Good idea!

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    I dont think that would work either unless they had LoS to it...
    I should have said 'extend the walls around it'.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

I would copy the legend, create a separate image and share that. They can add a link to their hotbar and consult as necessary.

Thread Information