5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Looking for 1e /2e fun

FG License: FGU/FGC Ultimate
    Time Zone: EST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Currently running three campaigns but am available
    Monday/Tuesday/Thurs/ Sat PM (after 5pm) or Sun AM (after 7am)
    Term: i.e. Long term
    Voice: Discord

Game System Preferred: D&D 1/2e
    Game System Experience: D&D 1,2e, 3.5, 5e, PF1 and PF2
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have run multiple campaigns and am familiar with many extensions and Mods

Character Type Preferred: I can play any class but prefer Clerics and Wizards

I have been in this hobby since 1979 and have been DMing since 1983. Have three successful campaigns running qnd have dove into PF 2e in a Friday night game. Looking for some old school fun when wonky rules and heroic (let's save the world) characters were the norm. I have about had my fill of Edgelords and Egos and want to get back to D&D. Thanks

Hello, we have a 2E campaign going on Saturdays at 8PM EST. I have been playing since the days of 1E. The campaign is planned to be long term. We have only played 3 sessions, but could use more PCs ! We are using the core 2E rules, plus Tome of Magic and Faiths and Avatars. The setting is The Realms, not my #1 choice as a DM, but it is the most supported and everyone is familiar with it. Anyways the next session is April 3, the sessions are bi-weekly, as to fit everyone's schedules and outside obligations. If interested in some old school AD&D please contact me on DISCORD AndyPete #6691.

I am DMing a 2e Temple of Elemental Evil game on FGU. At the moment I am down to 3 fulltime players and looking for a couple more. You can contact me in Discord warg#9555. We play Sundays bi-weekly starting at 5pm eastern and play between 3-4 hours

Sadly I currently run a weekly campaign on Sundays from 5-9pm EST. I say sadly but it is a great group of players and the campaign is off to a terrific start. If you decide to run something at a time I am available I would jump at the chance. Don't lose .my number!!

Thread Information