5E Character Create Playlist

LFP Need 1-2 Players Monday Night 5PM PST USA 5E Princes of Apocalypse LGBT+ Friendly

FG License: Have Classic Ultimate
    Game System: DnD 5e

Time Zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Day of week and time: Mondays @5pm
    If new game, planned start date: 03-29-2021
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours sessions Biweekly
    Term: Completion of Princes of Apocalypse campaign

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? No

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50 depends on current objective
    Number of Players in game & needed: have 3 players need 1-2 more possibly 3
    Character starting level & equipment: starting at lvl 1 with mini adventure then main campaign starting at lvl 3
    Character restrictions: DnD official races and classes, will allow new playtest Folk of the Feywilds material, alignments are open but must not hinder group's objective or flow.
    No hate speech, discrimination, homophobic, transphobic, or racist comments will be permitted.

Details of your scenario: Called by the Elder Elemental Eye to serve, four corrupt prophets have risen from the depths of anonymity to claim mighty weapons with direct links to the power of the elemental princes. Each of these prophets has assembled a cadre of cultists and creatures to serve them in the construction of four elemental temples of lethal design. It is up to adventurers from heroic factions such as the Emerald Enclave and the Order of the Gauntlet to discover where the true power of each prophet lay, and dismantle it before it comes boiling up to obliterate the Realms. (copied from Princes of Apocalypse module)

Hello there! I can't help but not be intrigued by this. So LGBTQ+.... That means I won't be discriminated by my party members for wanting to f**K anything that moves xD

But in all seriousness I'd love to join if you'd have me
    Seam#5035

Haha I feel DM's should discriminate that anyways! But unfortunately we are currently full already. Will let you know if we pick up a new campaign or open slot!

Thread Information