5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Still not done and I haven't had much time to work on it. I have, however, recently handed off the files to someone else to crack on for a while. I hope to maybe work on refining the interface art while they work on the code.
    M

Great work!

Hey, if you need any help, let me know. The sooner this gets done the better! (By the way, i'm an artist, so please don't ask me to do any coding!)

Indeed, I was thinking about going to pick up the new books and was wondering if there was a char sheet / basic ruleset available.

awesome.

Actually there is one that is complete. GoOrange finished his up recently. I was the guy that was sent the files to help with, and I stopped once GoOrange came out with his.

Chris

Using Ultimate license - that means anyone can play.
    Valarian's Fantasy Grounds Rulesets

Great!

I got GoOrange's ruleset, and its great! But i really liked some of the artwork you'd done for your version. Any chance you'll come out with a 'skin' for GoOrange's ruleset?

I too would like to see a skin for GoOrange's ruleset.

Sorry folks. Haven't been on much lately. I ran into some snags on my ruleset, codewise, and never put the time in to figure them out. So, I too will probably try to get hold of GoOrange's rules. If I do a reskin of it I will try to PM anyone that has expressed interest. Not sure about my time but I do want to get a working SW ruleset in place so I can run DoD sometime later this year.
    M

Thread Information