DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 19 of 19 First ... 9171819
    Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Yes! items in a mundane container inside an extraplanar container are no longer counted
    Just make sure that the extraplanar container isn't inside of any mundane containers.
    Great!

I did notice that coins inside of mundane inside of extraplanar containers are not being resolved (s1). Also, once it fails to resolve an item it seems all mundane containers in the bag are not being counted properly.

Edit: Not sure but now it appears to not be working (s2).
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nephranka; Yesterday at 12:14.

Quote Originally Posted by nephranka View Post
    I did notice that coins inside of mundane inside of extraplanar containers are not being resolved (s1)
    Are you sure that you had the Coins Weight extension loaded at that time?
    v1.18 seems to be working fine with coins for me.
    Last edited by bmos; Yesterday at 13:01.

Quote Originally Posted by bmos View Post
    Are you sure that you had the Coins Weight extension loaded at that time?
    v1.18 seems to be working fine with coins for me.
    I believe so. This test environment is all my ext.

The 2nd screen shot shows that this is not about the coins, as I thought originally. In it, it appears that the book in the backpack (on the left character) is still not being subtracted. When I moved the coins to the BoH (which is the case for both characters)it was taken out as expected.

So, instead of an issue with coins it is more that it is not working in general. Now if I move coins to the backpack it will not subtract the weight and this is what I did at first. I falsely believed it was an issue with coins which is appears not to be.

Edit: So now maybe it is some sort of conflict. I will do some more testing.
    Last edited by nephranka; Yesterday at 13:57.

Feel free to drop a list of all the extensions you have loaded, I think you're likely right about a conflict.

Ran some tests and now things look to be working as expected. I will keep an eye on it and report back any issues but for now it seems to have resolved itself.

Thread Information