DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Loking for one player for Curse Of Strahd (5e) (filled)

Loking for one player for Curse Of Strahd (5e)
    FG License: i have ultimate license (Unity).
    Game System: 5e.

Time Zone: CET
    Day of week and time: saturday, 13.00 a clock ( that is 06.00 am for you guys in CST)
    Planned start date: The game have alredy stardet
    Planned Duration & Frequency: every Saturday(I know that somtimes people got other tings to do and i understant that as long it is not every Saturday). Planned Duration: Abut 8 hours but i am open for discussion
    Term: At hopefully until we are finhised with the modual

Text or Voice: voice i really do not like text.
    Voice software used: Discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed?: No.

Roleplay & Combat mix: i would say a higher focuse on the roleplaying then the combat.
    Number of Players in game & needed: i am looking for 5 players. curently 5/5
    Character starting level & equipment: level 3 with standart equipment.
    Character restrictions: my restrictions are simple if it is in the Forgotten Realms(Main source books) than it is not problem. if it is from another source book, unearthed arcana, or homebrew, Talk to me. There is also som feats i do not allow.

And my sales pitch for the adventure. The grupe have played trugh waterdeep:dragon heist. and have aboslutly barly startdet with Curse Of strahd but we sadly lost a player, as for the intretuction for the atventure. you find your self engulf by a heavy mist, and when you finaly found your way out of it you find your self in front of a large gate in missrepiar. Curse Of strahd is a modual that fockuses on horrer/gothic themes. And as with all dnd atventures there is going to be jokes, memorable moments, and some pure rediculesness.

Has for me has a DM. I have been DMing for two year. Both IRL and a fair bit now on fantasy grounds. i normaly prefer to have a large focuse on rolleplay but there defnetly will also be combat, and maybe some puzzels.

If there is any question's do not esitate to send a mesege and i will answer as quickely as i can, i promise.

The game is now full.
    Last edited by teojohan; March 20th, 2021 at 10:48.

I would be interested in giving it a shot

Still loking for a player.

Quote Originally Posted by teojohan View Post
    Still loking for a player.
    Hi Teo, if you are still looking for a player , I will be interested to join you. I've never played CoS and I've heard it's one of the best 5e modules, so will be exited to give it a go.

I am interested. But as far as I see you already stopped looking.

Thread Information