Starfinder Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Swedish ruleset, Drakar & Demoner Expert

I´ve made a ruleset for FG 1.05 in swedish for the rpg "Drakar & Demoner Expert". It includes a six page character sheet, some rules and some monsters.

Before posting any screenshots I just want to know if there is any interest in it, or any swedish readers at this forum.

I've got the old basic box set of Drakar & Demoner (although my version is the one translated to Norwegian). It was the first game system I played where your "class" was defined by your skills, and it was what prompted me to hack together half a dozen new classes and races. It properly set me on my way to modifying and creating fresh content for games myself.

Good times. I'd love to see the advanced version.

Emanuel

The ruleset doesn´t incude the complete rules, so you still need the original game to play it.

DoD Expert is still one of the best games I´ve played so I would buy it if you liked the original. You can easily find a used copy online, people is selling old ones all the time.

Heh.

I have them all. From the old black box and book, up through Expert through Gigant, the book of magic, both the old MonsterBoox and the Monsterbox they released later... (A for effort, D for art and content. )

... and even every single issue of Sinkadus.
    For your Ars Magica needs :
    https://fgrepository.com

Atque in perpetuum frater, Ave atque vale.

that sounds cool. how do i get my hands on it. been to long since i played that.

Progress is a tad slow on the FG2.0 version since I am the one doing the coding and I am trying to hold a few too many balls in the air at the same time. But there is allready a workable FG1.5 version. If Upplifun gives his permision I am sure that you could get a copy of that.

that would be great, my gamegroup are spread all over the country now. this would be a way for us to start gaming again.

Go ahead and post it!

Klart det finns intresse...

Yeah... I know there is. But I have heard little from the originator of the ruleset, I am just a fellow that touched up on the code a bit.

I have PMed him about it but have had no response.

Men men... Skulle tro att det är okay för honom. Men vill som sagt ha hans OK på det först.

looking forward to see it.

Thread Information