5E Character Create Playlist

High Planes Drifters

I am getting together a group that will hopefully turn into a long term game group. Needing 3 to 5 players. Its going to be a high level planar game in which the players will be thrown into a plane hopping adventure of epic scale. I encourage role playing and do require back stories with characters. Please check it out on the calender and sign up if you wish.

My interest is piqued, I have some questions about the campaign though, the answers to which might affect character creation...

Is there a general party alignment you are shooting for?
    Do you have in mind a larger goal, or binding force that is keeping this group of characters together?

Any special guidelines for character creation... point buy for stats? equip per guidelines in DMG for characters higher than 1st level?

Same here - seems very interesting. I haven't been in a high level game in a decade.

I'd like to know the answers to KevenSimmons' questions.

Be seeing you,

AB
    "25,000 barbarians are at the gate! What do you do?" - Shut off the lights and pretend no one's home.

of course, my bad.

32 point buy. 30,000 starting gold. All character concepts should be fleshed out (a little effort goes a long way). Before i approve anyone i want to know a little about the player. Their playing style, what they look for in a good rpg, and what they most enjoy.
    As far as motivation to stay together, all characters must be neutral or up (evil being down on the spectrum) and preferably not chaotic though i am not restricting it. I usually finalize the exact reason to to form a group after i hear most of the concepts. As of right now you will all most likely be part of a task force, formed by the powers that be, whose job is to map the frequently changing and expanding multiverse. Also to stop it from ripping itself apart. Keeping creatures on there respective planes as to avoid rifts.

You have piqued my interest as well but unfortunately I think Sunday is out for me....
    All things in life are questions of balance/or timing.

Thread Information