5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: reply

Well it's that time again. Time to find someone to join my groups on going campaign.

We lost our tanking class do to the fact that he was airforce in september. He had to go over seas and his schedule was going to be much different than our own. So now we are at 3 players whom have been campaigning with me for almost a year now.

We are looking for someone that would fit well in to our group. You do not "need" to be core book knowledgeable (we have 3 players that are already) to be with us but, it can be a plus. So one who 's comfortable with having GM house rules (which I make a lot of). And who has a liking for a campaign that is storyline driven. Rather than a campaign based on being in dungeons fighting things that have nothing to do with anything. All to get an object for some creepy guy from a bar for more money than any one guy should have. (Thought-- If a man can afford to pay you in hundreds of gold why doesn't he inlist a army of random men equip them and send them in slaying everything inside...Or better yet blow the play up and pay miners to clear the rubble and get the object needed. Just a thought)

Anyway. if you'd like to join my group and make some long term friends in the process send me a E-mail.

[email protected]
    Last edited by BorealisPhoenix; February 8th, 2007 at 14:35.

Hi there
    I guess i could play with you guys just tell me at what time do you play ok?
    I´m at GMT+0 and you?
    See you around
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

We play for the next 2-3 months at 8:00pm EST saturdays until One of players gets back into the states. Then we will either keep that time or change it to 10:00 or so. depending on peoples RL stuff.
    Last edited by BorealisPhoenix; February 9th, 2007 at 18:45.

Humm...ok and do you think that i can join? and may i choose the class of the character or i will take a pre-made character? give me some info about that ok?
    Bye and see you around...
    Religion is an insult to human dignity.
    With or without it you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things.
    But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion...

OK lets see...Class pretty much open when it comes on classes. The only thing I ask is to not have a repeat of a class we have already. Now hitting that train of thought. The classes we have are a mage, Hybrid healer (Has lesser amount of heal spells in exchange for other things + no other clerical spells), Scout (rogue based ranger concept...BAB of rogue and no ranger spells. Ie. Skill junky) and finally the NPC I have in the storyline which is a rogue.

So I guess the question would be what classes are available right? Any self made class is open for discussion. Warrior, A true cleric class, Barbarian, um...I'd prefer no ranger only for storyline purposes... Druids fine and just about anything else you can come up with. I am not to worried about clases to much. The only thing the others keep worrying about is a "HP in a can" character to take the damage in the front. Right now they get beat up pretty bad. But not a must! They have survived for a year with the same characters....by the skin of their teeth at times yes but none the less still alive.

As far as race...hmmm...no drow. Anything else is up for debate. To many years of all drow parties. I can't take any more of the race. Alternately I do have a race in my campaign world that is up for grabs that I created. That's if you want to try something new.

As far as storyline--

Storyline of your character is important it is not just fluff in my campaign which anyone who's been playing in my campaign will tell you. I work you right into the world. YOu give me the largest part of your storyline idea and I look it over. Things I change are...Like if you say I am from a rich city and lived the easy life and I have not seen much of the outside world. I look at it and say "You are from the city of Varooga. You say you are of royal blood. I say your Son of Ismer duke of the SE district. Which this allows for the story to mold around your character and also gives to more than just character stats. When in the storylien Ismer Is leading leading forces against The city Wyleen and dies and you are in the area. Rather than saying your the son of a Duke and nothing more. Then the fact that your a dukes sonis nothing more than somethin gyou can brag about. You are next in command. Your storyline is just as important as your character sheet and it's stats and equipment.

Hmmmm...Anything else?

Oh yes...You start at 4th level. Please have a fleshed out Inventory list. If you have one pair of clothes and you get hit with a fire ball you may be running around in a loin clothe tailored by one of the players till you get to town.

I hope these character requirements are fine with you. If so please send me a E-mail at [email protected]

Hehe, should have read this thread before sending an email and replying on the other thread. Saturdays at 8:00 PM EST work great for me.

[email protected]

I created a Druid for a campaign that aborted and got a little emotional over that, so I'll send you the character bio I wrote for him in Eberron (obviously open to much change).

He used the Sidhe Scholar variant Duird class.
    Sprig - The Pixie Arcane Trickster
    Lemmerick - The Half-Elf Storm Druid

Thread Information