Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123

Thread: Rolemaster

That game time works for me just fine. Now let's see what Stuart says and maybe we'll be able to get another player or two as well.

I'll make a new post for the game.

If we can get going, let's exploit the "Note" page of the default FG d20 character sheet for general character data, till we get any of the MERP/Rolemaster character sheet for FG.

In such way, we should type the dice roll modifiers manually to the chat window, but it's still much faster than developing a character sheet newly.

Saturday biweekly works fine - I just need to avoid a clash with a game I currently play (also biweekly) - The 8 PM GMT slot is perfect if Tiha is happy at an early start and if you can make that Pusher ?

Just thought I'd post a link to someone's Arms Law D20 conversion:

https://boredgamer99.googlepages.com/wombat

Q: what are the final prefered game times. If I can make it I'd love to play.

Sigurd
    J.R.R. Tolkien wrote, "I wish life was not so short. Languages take such a time, and so do all the things one wants to know about."

Saturday 8 PM - we are playing this weekend.

Can I get in? I'm in Okinawa. I still need the software and I've never played Rolemaster. I've been waiting on a timeslot that works. Can someone PM me the info?

Contact the DM - "Pusher" by PM and request some info, three players last weekend so in theory, 0ne or two slots available ...

Thread Information