STAR TREK 2d20
Page 21 of 21 First ... 11192021
    Quote Originally Posted by Trenloe View Post
    As Montis suggests, double check that you have enabled the extension before loading your campaign. If you have and you still can't see the "Parse" tab in a new creature (you need to create a new creature, it's not in the Bestiary list) then please recreate the issue and compile the FG logs and post them here - details on compiling the FG logs can be found in the FG Wiki here: https://fantasygroundsunity.atlassia...o+Compile+Logs - use Method 3 from within the campaign that isn't working correctly.
    I have found that it seems to be the campaign Im missing it from. This campaign is labeled P"athfinder (2E Legacy)". I have another campaign that the ruleset is just "Pathfinder (2E)" and I can see it there as well as others that I cant see in the first one.

In the first campaign (The problem one) the extensions I have are:
    -Pathbuilder Import
    -Big Portraits
    -PFRPG2 GM Enhyancements
    -Success Level Colors

In the older campaign I have:
    -Pathbuilder Import
    -Big Portraits
    -Cohorts and Companions
    -PFRPG2 GM Enhancements
    -PFRPG2 Upgrades
    -PF2ECreatureParser
    -Success Level Colors

@Darrenan - any PFRPG2 extension needs to be updated to also be available for the PFRPG2-Legacy ruleset. Unfortunately there's nothing that can be done inside the ruleset to cater for this, so the extension needs to be modified. Sorry for the hassle.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Ah yes, I forgot I had noticed that was a thing with this one. Actually the number one reason I've switched most of my campaigns over to Remastered is so I could keep using this extension.

Version 1.4 has just been pushed to the Forge. This fixes incompatibilities with FG v4.5.0. I only did rudimentary testing, so please report any issues you run into, thanks.

Thread Information