DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Zacchaeus View Post
    No, but make sure that the ONLY license key that you have entered is the Ultimate one. It is vitally important that there is nothing in the second box in settings.

Just to make sure you will have received a new license key when you upgraded and if it's a subscription it will be sent on the email account you use for PayPal.
    Before I got the ultimate one I did enter the standard. But now I've been entering the ultimate one in the first box. Even with the standard it still said I just had the demo though.

I figured it out somehow. I completely deleted all the files in Fantasy Grounds except for the modules. I reinstalled it on steam and when I put in the code that time it worked. It says ultimate in the right corner now.
    Thank you guys for all your help.

Quote Originally Posted by bagnetti View Post
    I figured it out somehow. I completely deleted all the files in Fantasy Grounds except for the modules. I reinstalled it on steam and when I put in the code that time it worked. It says ultimate in the right corner now.
    Thank you guys for all your help.
    Yes. Great News.

Glad you found that problem Sometimes reinstalling everything helps

Welcome to you both to FG Happy gaming

I have your Answer had to figure it out myself. Two ways to do it. Uninstall everything off your desktop, or reroute the document back to your desktop (Wherever your Application is saved)
    Go to settings and match the file path location. It will essentially reinstall.

Thread Information