FG Spreadshirt Swag

Only way to see encounter placement is to add the encounter to the CT? (5e)

Hi!

I'm tweaking encounters in Tomb of Ann. and maybe there's a shortcut. Currently I'm adding the pre-made encounter to the CT to see where the tokens are placed, then adding more / changing / etc., then deleting from CT to start over again with another pre-made encounter.

Is there an easier way to show the placement of the pre-set tokens then the above? My thanks!

Brett.

No other way (other than looking at the physical X-Y coordinates in the FG XML - which is not "easier").

If you're changing the encounter maybe just change the placement straight off to what you want - saves the added steps.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks Trenloe -- that was my back up -- clear the placement and replace them.

It wouldn't be as much of an issue if I didn't have anything on the CT, but I usually keep the party on the CT at all times, and sometimes, like last session, we ended mid-fight, so lots on the CT right now .

Much appreciated!

Thread Information