FG Spreadshirt Swag

Items Library (Module)

So, after a good pass through and some formatting, I think my Items Library is ready for upload.

You can find it here: (PF2) Items Library.mod.

So some comments on this file. For starters, I created a library to see the rules. I tried to make sure it had all changes from the Erratas, but if you find anything, please let me know so I can adjust. It looks like this:

You'll be able to see rules on how various items work in game, how to craft, add runes, etc., in the Reference Manual. If there's any blaring absences, feel free to request additions.

There are a few things I did with this that might help sort through it as you go along because the item list is quite large. For starters, there are groupings under the Items Tab that looks like this:

This allows looking at just Alchemical Items or just Material types and so forth. I did give item designations to things like Materials and Runes because they are often properties within an item. That way, if someone wants to take an Expert Longsword and put a rune on it, dragging and dropping the properties for reference is easy. I also think it allows for easier use of the transfer and upgrade of runes, knowing how many are on it, etc. It's also why I put the Item Quality in the Traits section to know it's limitations and if it can be improved. A high level example of this can be found with the Mattock of Titans:

Finally, there are some items I broke out into all version: all base versions of magical armors is in there because of the changes in Check Penalty in regards to Item Quality (so a basic set of Chain Mail +3 is Master Quality, with the appropriate modifications). Staves also got individual breakdowns. However, for items like weapons and wands (though I did include the 4 Wands of Heal and 2 Wands of Magic Missile), I put in a single entry with the information on what the basics are within the text field are there - such as:

Oh, also: I did include the rules for the Resonance Stress Test in the library for anyone interested. I am actually considering making up a separate items library that follows those rules throughout, but it would require some creative license since the actual rules for everything that would be affected is not included. I'll obviously let everyone know if I tackle that monstrosity if anyone ends up being interested.

Might be some other things in there I did, but honestly, kind of just want to get this out here to share. I'll add more information as the thoughts on what is included hits me.

Enjoy!
    SR
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Ultimate License Owner since 2011 and FG GM since 2008
    Game Systems: 5E, Pathfinder, Starfinder, Call of Cthulhu, RoleMaster, C&C, Pathfinder 2, Old School Essentials

Home Page: ShadeRaven Sorceries (Blog, Fantasy & Campaign Stories, Cat Tales, and more)

Man, this is really nice work, ShadeRaven (again!).

This looks very NICE! Good Job!
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Can we get the modules for PF2 sticked somewhere please Trenloe?

Quote Originally Posted by Bidmaron View Post
    Can we get the modules for PF2 sticked somewhere please Trenloe?
    Done.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...munity-Modules
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Thanks, sir

Hi I got a question for ya guys. So I DLed the file and got it into our FG, I pulled the alchemist items (bombs) onto my character, but they did not pull onto the action tab. Did I do it right? Or is that normal.

Also thank you for making this, it's pretty handy.

Nice! Will test this tonight Great job!

Thread Information