DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight or Weekend Games GMT UK Time Zone

FG License: Standard License
    Time Zone: GMT UK.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Free most weeknights or weekends but it would have to be in the evenings due to work and family commitments. I’m also pretty flexible for either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly games.
    Term: Again, flexible for either long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot.
    Text or Voice: Can use text or voice chat (if you can understand a Scottish accent) for gaming and willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E (but also open to new games systems as they are all new to me anyway).
    Game System Experience: I’m a bit of a RPG beginner / novice and just recently bought the 5E Players Handbook.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: completely new to FG, as just joined today, but a quick learner!

Character Type Preferred: Honestly, no real preferences as I’m more than happy to create a character that fits with the GM.
    About me: I played some homebrew stuff way back in the 90s with friends but I’ve not played anything for 20 odd years since and really, really fancied playing again. I’m hoping to join groups to meet new people, learn the game systems and FG itself but importantly have a laugh and some fun (nothing too serious). I’ve just re-read this paragraph and it really is like something off Tinder “up for some fun, nothing too serious”.

We have a regular Savage Worlds fantasy game running Sundays from 16.00 GMT and there's a spot open tomorrow. If you are interested PM me.
    Game Streams - twitch.tv/rodney418
    Ultimate License
    - All you need to play in my games is Fantasy Grounds Demo

Favourite Rulesets: Savage Worlds
    Currently Running: Pirates of the Spanish Main, Interface Zero, Primeval Thule
    Time Zone: PST

Quote Originally Posted by robotsaidstars View Post
    FG License: Standard License
    Time Zone: GMT UK.
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Free most weeknights or weekends but it would have to be in the evenings due to work and family commitments. I’m also pretty flexible for either weekly, bi-weekly or monthly games.
    Term: Again, flexible for either long term keep playing for a while, or just want to work through a module, or looking for a one-shot.
    Text or Voice: Can use text or voice chat (if you can understand a Scottish accent) for gaming and willing to download whichever software the group is using to voice chat during games.

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E (but also open to new games systems as they are all new to me anyway).
    Game System Experience: I’m a bit of a RPG beginner / novice and just recently bought the 5E Players Handbook.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: completely new to FG, as just joined today, but a quick learner!

Character Type Preferred: Honestly, no real preferences as I’m more than happy to create a character that fits with the GM.
    About me: I played some homebrew stuff way back in the 90s with friends but I’ve not played anything for 20 odd years since and really, really fancied playing again. I’m hoping to join groups to meet new people, learn the game systems and FG itself but importantly have a laugh and some fun (nothing too serious). I’ve just re-read this paragraph and it really is like something off Tinder “up for some fun, nothing too serious”.
    I have sent you a private message.

Thread Information