DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP PF2E need 1 to 2 players. Saturdays starting early Saturdays PST

Hello. My group has recently lost 2 players. We are looking to fill the spot with 2 new players.

We will all be playing pf2e for the first time running the doomsday dawn scenario. We would only like other players who have never run the scenario either

I am new myself to being GM, but I do have ultimate license.

We will be starting saturday dec 22 at 1030 am PST

if you are still searching for a player i would like to join, i have never played this scenario, i live in europe but it won't be a problem time-wise i don't have much experience with pathfinder
    Last edited by BigBaws96; December 15th, 2018 at 11:59.

Re-read the post and realized this was for PF2e so we are not interested.
    Last edited by JayceStorm; December 17th, 2018 at 20:32.

Hi Elfazar,

I am new to Pathfinder as a player, so I have never played the Doomsday Dawn Scenario. I have downloaded the 2e rulebook and am reading through it now. It seems like a more detailed dnd 5e. I have a lot of familiarity with 5e so some of that experience carries over. I have been using FG for a year now so I am experienced and comfortable with it. I am in PST also so the time works well for me. Let me know if you are still looking to fill the last 2 spots. Otherwise good luck with the campaign.

Regards,

Zack

Are you still looking for players? I would love to join you. I also have another thread if your interested in GMing for us. We have never played 2e but did play Pathfinder 1 for about a year and a half.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...er-Playtest-GM

Doubtful you need another, but I'd be interested.

Thread Information