Page 1 of 2 12 Last

LFP Need 4 Players Wed Night 8PM EST 5E Dragonlance DL1 Dragons of Despair

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5E

Time Zone: MST
    Day of week and time: Wednesdays 5pm PST / 8pm EST
    If new game, planned start date: 01/02/2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 5 sessions, weekly
    Term: Working through a module and will be done as a group when that is over

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Yes, live streamed on Twitch. Only your voice will be streamed.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 65% roleplay / 35% combat
    Number of Players in game & needed: 6 players in game, need 2
    Character starting level & equipment: Will use pre-gens that came with original module. They start at levels 4-6 and have equipment based on background and original module. The heroes left are: Tanis and Caramon.
    Character restrictions: See above on pre-gens. Also, due to this being streamed, I am asking that the players have a decent, working knowledge of Fantasy Grounds.

Details of your scenario: I will be running Dragonlance DL1 Dragons of Despair converted into 5th edition for Fantasy Grounds starting January 2nd. I will also be streaming this on Twitch in part to promote my Dragonlance products I sell on the DMsGuild. Only your voice will be streamed. If you are interested, go sign up on the game calendar (link below) and write in the character you are interested in playing.

Link to Gamecalendar page: CLICK HERE

Twitch Channel: twitch.tv/Vodkard

Edit: There are two Heroes left: Tanis and Caramon. That leaves only two spots open. I will take up to 8 people since there are 8 pre-generated heroes.
    Last edited by Vodkard; December 17th, 2018 at 02:15.

Man sounds epic! I loved these books as a kid.
    "Well, I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it." Frank Reynolds

Quote Originally Posted by Zom31e View Post
    Man sounds epic! I loved these books as a kid.
    Thanks, glad you signed up!

Quick update. There are three choices left for the Pre-Generated Heroes: Tanis, Caramon, and Sturm Brightblade. Also, there is room for 1-3 more. Thanks everyone who signed up already!

Somebody better pick up Tanis! How else am I going to deal with these whelps? By the way- somethin' ain't right with Raistlin. He's coughin' up more blood than I drink ale... Also, I swear I saw that igit Fizban lurkin' around. That cannae be good. *sigh*

Hey Flint did you know that you only had 13 steel and a few coppers in your pouch?
    "Well, I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it." Frank Reynolds

Oh by Reorx's beard Tas!!! Gimme mah money ye' crazy kender!!!

Normally you call me a door knob. Are you feeling ok?
    *Leans in and peers intently into Flint's ear.

Get out of meh ear or I'll chop off yer topknot!

Excellent! I'm open for any of the open characters. I'd love to join and play Sturm.

Thread Information