5E Character Create Playlist
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Blog Entries
    Hello Targas,

This was a newly released product where we are on-boarding a new community developer. My guess is that this was a simple mistake during the conversion process and we will work to remedy it as quickly as we can. We have a couple other steps in place that are supposed to allow for this but we comically had a failing in those as well, allowing this issue to slip through. If you do find anything like this in the future, please contact us at [email protected] so we can research the issue and respond accordingly. We can generally get small issues like this resolved in a week or less.

You just gotta love both of these companies! Things happen, but when they deal with it like this, well, it just doesn't get any better....

Quote Originally Posted by Targas View Post
    I wonder why the GM map size and the player map size of C02: Goblin Cave are identical? I had to purchase the PDF to get a decent player map with sufficient details, now having payed double the price. Please see the comparison below.More sloppy than sluggish, though.

I wonder as well, why the encounters are locked (red lock symbol), so I'm unable to preplace the encounters onto the refined player map I purchased in advance.

Suggestions ?

I'd love to see a 10 star rating for the shop modules, so purchasers could more easily identify, if it would be worth purchasing a module or not.
    Hi Targas, I'm the developer of this conversion. Thanks for pointing out the issue with the map and I will be trying to get a better looking one into the module. May I ask what issues you are having with the encounters as I've tested the module's encounters in many ways for functionality?

Have you tried dragging the link of the encounter to your new image or drag the token from the encounter to the image?

Quote Originally Posted by superteddy57
    ...May I ask what issues you are having with the encounters as I've tested the module's encounters in many ways for functionality?

Have you tried dragging the link of the encounter to your new image or drag the token from the encounter to the image?
    You will notice that those module entries were created in ‚read-only‘ or ‚red-lock‘ mode. That‘s valid for the encounters, as well as the story entries and parcels.
    Normally, if you build an adventure module, you leave story entries write-enabled - so a GM can edit the story text if needed. Same goes for the encounters. If the party size differs, and you want to change the amount or type of npc‘s within an encounter you could do so. It‘s not possible to change it directly this way.
    Of course you can drag/drop duplicate an entry, but it‘s not the way forward to double entries in an adventure to modify them. Same with the parcles for changing treasure hoard size, btw.

Using FG for 5 years, I usually drag the tokens within the encounter onto the player map. As it‘s ‚red locked‘, that‘s not possible. Of course you can have 2 player maps, where you first use the locked module, and when the encounter is set, by clicking the down arrow to put it into the combat tracker, you can then move the tokens from the combat tracker on the new player map. But hey - it‘s tedious, and again not the way it should be. I can write the adventure myself this way...

Thanks for the information and feedback. I put in the changes and apologize for the issues you faced.

I'll chime in to say that I've emailed Jonathan at AAW in the past and he was extremely helpful and responsive. So if you don't like facebook or twitter, don't be afraid to just email him, that does really work.

You all ROCK! Seriously, thank you all for acting so quickly to help Targas out.

If anyone ever has ANY problems with AAW Games / Adventureaweek.com products please email me directly at jonathan ((at)) aawgames (dot) com. I'm happy to help and understand things like this happen from time to time.

Have a great holiday everyone!

Jonathan G. Nelson
    Owner/Publisher
    AAW Games

Thread Information