5E Character Create Playlist
Page 1 of 2 12 Last

New DM looking to host 5e session Saturday Nights @ 5 PM central time

I am a relatively new DM looking for 5 more PCs. I had started Hoard of the dragon queen and only got through a few sessions before my group's availability changed and we couldn't continue as well as several one shots. I am planning to run a module, currently I am leaning toward Out of The Abyss, but may change my mind on that. I like to try to tie my characters in to the story line so collaborating for the character back story would be appreciated. Like I said I am still new to DMing so patience would be appreciated. My one request for character creation is no evil characters. Any questions let me know and either reply to the thread or message me directly. I will be running off of zero Tier as well so you would have to download that. Aiming to get a campaign going in 2-3 weeks depending.

I'm looking to stream a game on Saturdays, if that's okay I would love to join!

hmmm I would like to get more people together and get their opinion on it as well before committing to streaming. But if you would like to join message me a bit about your style of play and what kind of stuff youd expect from a campaign

I'm interested! I'm a new player so I might be a bit of a burden in that regard, but I'd be happy to give it a try!

I'd be happy to join, I tend towards rogue characters, but I'm willing to try something new. Feel free to message me.

I'd be happy to join, I tend towards rogue characters, but I'm willing to try something new. Feel free to message me.

I tend to gravitate towards Rogue's but I'm finding I seem to enjoy the casters a little bit more. So consider me a wild card, and since we are waiting until everyone else says if they are okay or not, with streaming. I'll just fill whatever role is left open in party construction if everyone says okay. =)

Hey! I'm quite new to FG but I'm interested in joining as well. I usually play spellcasters but I've been know to branch out on occasion

Im willing to play anything right now message me if your interested. Or whatever Im new here

Hey there,
    I'm still hoping to get something together. Feel free to message me if you find a group.

Thread Information