DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFP 5E Campain Weds Nights

FG License: Demo is all you need
    Game System: D&D 5e

Time Zone: GMT-5 (ET)
    Day of week and time: Wednesday 7pm
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hr sessions
    Term: No idea, til we get tired of exploring?
    Text or Voice:Voice (Discord)
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? Nope
    Roleplay & Combat mix: Depends the players, I love to let players talk their way out of fights if they want...and it makes sense.
    Number of Players in game & needed: We have 5 playing now, but almost always are 1 down or have people coming in late in a session. I'd like to add more people to compensate for this pattern. No one wants to drop though, so it's just life getting in the way I think.
    Character starting level & equipment: 1st Level (though we're almost 2nd, so it's possible you'd come in as that)
    Character restrictions: Official resources. Goodish alignment. Work with me to design the character. Standard array stats.

Details:
    You are recruits for an adventuring company based in Waterdeep. The current set of recruits is currently pursuing a contract and you would join them mid-adventure. Sent as backup and as a test to see if you deserve to join the Company. We'll move through a loosely connected set of prebuilt dungeons rather than a completely homebrew adventure. I have most of the FG d&d modules and several independent scenarios so I am mixing and matching as we go along.

I would love to add a couple more people to the group as long as they mesh well with the existing group. We are at a spot it will be easy to bring in new characters, so I'll likely make a decision on any additions before next Weds. Shoot me a PM or respond here telling me something about you and what you want from a campaign.

Hello, I'm not sure if your looking for someone to pop in and out, but I could commit to a by-weekly game as a Wood Elf Rogue. (I have one other weekly game and a byweekly one already (Mondays) so I don't think I can swing three in a week) I am looking for a DM who is prompt and is fair but will kill me if I make a serious error or the dice happen to fall a certain way. I like campaigns that characters are able to work through scenarios other than just killing everything in site. I am a very reliable player who will be there 95% of the time. I have DM'd a few times myself but have been a 5e player mostly. I've played parts of Storm King and am currently going through Tomb of Annihilation. If your looking for an "extra" player I might be your man..

Hi there. I am looking to return to FG after maybe a 7-8 year absence. Your game looks like it might be a good fit. I'm familiar with 5e as both a player and a DM and also with Discord. I can probably make most sessions and be a regular but the holiday season does get dicey. I like a good story and a cohesive group where everybody gets to show off their strengths at some point. I'd be looking to play a barbarian, bard, fighter, monk or warlock depending on the make up of the group now.

Thanks for your consideration

Sounds fun - I could join weekly. Prefer druid/wizard characters.

Your Name: Vernon
    Experience with DnD: Got about fourty hours 5E on roll 20. Hundreds back in the day with AD&D
    Type of DnD player: I have nine years of professional stage experience. Less training, but some that would be considered on the level. I'm seeing that play out a bit in the ability to do scenes and the connection with what it is the characters are doing beyond just the mechanics.

Class: Dragonborn Paladin, conquerer

Pratik Levessque is obsessed with the idea of conquest. To be the the, to play the game with the highest stakes. He does what is considered good mostly, because he considers the benefits to humanity and civilzation to justify what he wants to do. He comes to the area in search of a cause that will justify “playing the game”

Thanks everyone. Sending out PMs later today and am assuming I'll have the spot(s) filled by the end of the weekend.

Thread Information