FG Spreadshirt Swag

Upcoming Releases?

Is there a place where you have a list of upcoming products?

Blog Entries
    No. Smiteworks does not provide a list of product or their expected release dates. Sometimes something will be mentioned that it will be released in the next week, but that's about it.

When it comes to D&D 5E products, those have all (to date) been released on the WPN early release dates. Pathfinder stuff is all on the books to be released, but the backlog is huge and no ETA on any specific product is given. PF2 Playtest is receiving constant updates, but until its actually released Star Finder is, I think, all up to date at the moment but the ruleset is still being enhanced to accommodate ships, I think. Other products are usually done by community members, so those get released when they get done.

Was there something in particular you were wondering about?

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

I was wondering if the new Starfinder critical deck would be coming out as an option

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shartahl View Post
    I was wondering if the new Starfinder critical deck would be coming out as an option
    Yes, its been stated that all the SF stuff will be converted, we just don't have a time frame for them yet. You might check the SF sub-forum, I don't follow the posts in that thread, so their might be some specific info posted there.

Problems? See; How to Report Issues, Bugs & Problems
    On Licensing & Distributing Community Content
    Community Contributions: Gemstones, 5E Quick Ref Decal, Adventure Module Creation, Dungeon Trinkets, Balance Disturbed, Dungeon Room Descriptions
    Note, I am not a SmiteWorks employee or representative, I'm just a user like you.

Thank you for the information!

Thread Information