FG Spreadshirt Swag

LF3P - 10 Week adventure for Beginners (Australian Time Zone)

FG License: Ultimate
    Game System: D&D 5e
    Adventure Name: The Wild and The Cultivated (homebrew)

Time Zone: Australian Eastern Daylight (AEDT) +11 utc
    Day of week and time: Sunday Night - 7:30pm - 11pm (3.5hrs)
    If new game, planned start date: 6th Jan 2019
    Planned Frequency: Weekly
    Term: 10 Weeks (ends on 10th March 2019)

Text or Voice: Voice
    Voice software used: Discord
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? i.e. podcast, Twitch, Youtube, etc.: No

Roleplay & Combat mix: Homebrew (Wotc)
    Number of Players in game & needed: Have 2 players, 3 more needed
    Character starting level & equipment: Level 3 (Standard Array, PHB Starting Equipment)
    Character restrictions: Most Official Race / Class options available (likely to attain level 5 prior to end date) - Currently have a Paladin and Sorcerer so those class options not available.

Details of your scenario: Having discovered the fates of the missing adventurers within the Sunless Citadel you have returned to the town of Oakhurst. You return the Signet Rings of the fallen to Lady Hucrele. After the trials experienced, the death of a comrade, the abandonment by another, you take some time to recuperate and relax within Oakhurst.

Five days later you grow restless, it is time to seek further adventure.

Background: I'm interested in branching off of Oakhurst/building on from Sunless (prior game had us completing the official Wotc adventure: The Sunless Citadel) and exploring Oakhurst, the surrounding Farmlands, Neverwinter Woods and smaller communities in the area. A little mountain stuff. Sunless Citadel would be classed as a Dungeon Crawl. I want to throw something different, other types of adventures your way. These adventures would be 1 or 2 sessions in length each and range widely in tone, location and themes. Ranging the gamut of weird, funny, spooky, urban, forestal, puzzles, mystery. Dependant on your choices.

Players: I'm hoping to run this for new players to D&D. Please keep cursing to a minimum, no pvp is allowed.
    I want these games to be a friendly environment where newbies can try out D&D / FantasyGrounds and have some fun.
    If you'd like to join please message me with the following;
    - What experience you have with DnD
    - What class/race you'd like to play
    I like to have a one on one session with each player before the first session. I'm guessing for most it might be the first time using FantasyGrounds. We'll run through a few things on how to use the software.

Please be serious with your commitment and communication if you decide to apply.
    Last edited by Wardian; December 13th, 2018 at 11:02.

Hey!

I would be interested in this game. Is it only standard array or could one use point buy?

I'm new to Fantasy ground but I have the ultimate edition
    I've played the whole Sunless citadel and continued to ToA, reached lvl 3 before my character died and soon after I couldnt play more on that day.
    So I have around 4-6 month of experience with DnD playing, I also watch Crit role and read the PHB (not all).
    I can play a couple of different characters, HElf Sorcerer with focus on Subtle and sneaking, HORC druid most likely circle of spores or Human wizard or warlock (want to reskin things there). I also have a air gensai monk idea.

I'm in GMT +1 so it's the morning for me but it works.

Yep Standard Array only. I forgot to mention in the opening post that we already have a Sorcerer and a Paladin, so no more of those classes needed.

Thanks for the respond
    I can work with that, probably better than what I was thinking anyway.
    My sorcerer would work more like a Rogue but as I wrote I have other characters in mind also.
    I hope I still classifi as New player. At least I'm really New to fantasy ground

Yeah I'd consider you still a new player. I'm a new DM
    I'll message you to set up a Discord chat, won't be for today though.(or your morning/lunch)

Currently Full. Will adjust if needed. (DM's were sent to those with an invite to the discord server)

Thread Information