5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

1 player with some experience LFG can play most nights

Hey guys I am looking for a group to play as a PC. I have been playing CoS in person for the last few months and played a homebrew for a few months before I had to move. My only experience with Fantasy Grounds has been DMing but every time I got a group together none of my players could stick to a day/time. I am available to play most nights after 6 mountain time and my days off are Friday Saturday now but will soon change to Sunday Monday. I like a good combination of combat and role play. Reply on the thread if you have something for me! Thanks in advance and hope to be gaming with you guys soon

Blog Entries
    If you see DMs recruiting approach them. Waiting for one to come to you when the DM:Player ratio is 1:50 usually isn't very successful.

Welcome.
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Thread Information