DICE PACKS BUNDLE

need to rotate maps

Hi guys this is the third time i am rewriting this post to ask for help. Unfortunately everytime i hit send it asks me to log in again even when i already was logged in and then the body of my post is blank and i need to type this all over again. This time i will try and save this post befire sending. Here is my problem that i need help with. I am running the Harried in Hillsfar module i purchased right here on FG and the maps for 3 &4 of the 5 mini adventures are sideways and need to be rotated to the left so it is right-side up and in landscape mode, not portrait mode. Tonight in about 2 hours we are going to run part 4 with map “The Death” and right now north is facing east. Last session when we used the “Next Victems” map it was verry difficult for me and the players having to crane our necks in order to visualize the map and our orientation properly. I really don’t want to go through that again tonight. Can somebody offer a solution so I can rotate the maps right side up. Thank you.

The "original Map - the Death" map is indeed rotated. Look further down the map list for "The Death Map" - which is landscape and not hand-drawn. This map is also linked from story entries #25 - #28.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Trenloe thank you, you're a lifesaver, and I feel like an idiot now. Like you pointed out, I was using the original hand-drawn maps last game session and was about to again tonight. I somehow lucked out in the previous sessions for the first 2 parts and correctly chose the awesome and super detailed and digitally colored maps without thinking. I don't know how I didn't see the regular maps this time and went straight for the original hand drawn maps. As always your assistance is greatly appreciated not only by me, but my players tonight will not have to suffer neck cramps due to my stupidity. LOL! I think I will make it up to them by including a little extra GP and some additional party treasure at the conclusion of tonight's adventure.

Thread Information