DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[Call of Cthulhu 7e] The Derelict – One Shot [Sunday January 13th 2019 5pm (17:00) U.

[Call of Cthulhu 7e] The Derelict – One Shot [Sunday January 13th 2019 5pm (17:00) U.S. Central Standard Time]
    Greetings:
    As the title suggests, I will be running a One-shot for Call of Cthulhu titled ‘The Derelict.’ This system is new to me, (in addition to Fantasy Grounds,) so be forewarned this is a learning process for myself, if not for other newer players as well. I plan on running this one shot a few times before FG-Con in an attempt to understand the rules and the adventure.
    Both experienced users and new players are welcome, the calendar link is below, so please sign up if you want to play.

FG License: Ultimate (anyone can join)
    Game System: Call of Cthulhu 7e
    Time Zone: Central
    Day of week and time: Sunday 5 pm CST (17:00)
    date: Sunday 1/13/2019
    Planned Duration & Frequency: one shot
    Text or Voice: Voice w/ Discord (Links will be in Calendar)
    Pre-Generated Characters will be used

Calendar: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=3277
    Last edited by atomichammer; December 9th, 2018 at 16:08.

signed up. sounds fun looking forward to checking it out.
    "Well, I don't know how many years on this Earth I got left. I'm gonna get real weird with it." Frank Reynolds

Welcome, glad to have you aboard. The discord link should be in the calendar announcements if you want to jump in there early.
    Last edited by atomichammer; December 16th, 2018 at 18:36.

Room is still available for this Sundays Game

Applied on the calendar. Always wanted to try CoC and would appreciate a one-shot.

Just applied, new to CoC but familiar with Fantasy Grounds.

Everyone – I will have to postpone the Call of Cthulu one-shot until two weeks from now. I have Laryngitis and can barely speak at the moment. And next weekend I have training for work so I will be looking to run the game same time on Sunday Jan 27th. I do apologize.

Sorry, will need to pull out of the new date.
    Thanks anyway

Thread Information