5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Thread: License issue

License issue

Hey,

I recently built a new PC and when I installed fantasy grounds, I logged in and put my ultimate license key in and it accepts it, however, when I go to fire up my campaign the button is missing and the interface looks like I'm using a trial version. I can only join games. Any ideas what's going on?

Thank you

Make sure that your Ultimate key is in the first License Key field; and that the second key field is blank. Then, run a new Update.

If still a problem, go into Settings, turn on Enhanced Logging option at the bottom, run another Update, and send the update.log file to [email protected].
    You can find the update.log file in your FG data directory, accessible via the folder button in upper right of FG launch screen.

Regards,
    JPG

As Moon Wizard mentions - run an update after entering your license key.
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

The other thing is to search for the Fantasy Grounds executable and make sure you don't have two copies installed if these other things don't work. That has on rare occasion been a problem (but I haven't heard it happening recently).

Thread Information