5E Character Create Playlist

Need help to add Equipment at creation

Hi there !

I'm trying to adapt a Pathfinder class to 5E. I'd like to create a feature that adds things to the inventory such as starting money and Weapons.

Explanation : I adapt the bloodrager, which gets the ability to use claws at 1st level. I'd like to see them appear under the "Actions" tab when I drag and drop the level on the charsheet, with all damages and bonuses, just as any other weapon.

Explanation : Each class receives an amount of money and equipment at start. Id like this money and equipment to be automatically to the inventory.

How coud I do that ?

Sorry if it has already been asked, and thank you for the answer !

For the money and inventory, create a parcel with all the money and items, then drag and drop that parcel onto the character sheet's inventory tab.

Thanks for the answer. I've created a parcel that I added as a Feature to my "Sanguin" class (french for "Bloodrager"). This parcel includes 2d6 GPs, 1 Battleaxe and 1 Scale Mail armor.

Sanguin01.JPG

When I apply the Class template to my "Test" character, nothing of this appears in the Inventory tab !

Sanguin02.JPG

Contrariwise, the parcel itself appears as a Class feature. Once this parcel dragged and dropped onto the Inventory tab, it appears as follows :

Sanguin04.JPG

Weapons and armor are ok, included in AC, Actions tab, etc. BUT thing doesn't works for the money AND it can be added twice ore more by the player.

So I wanted that it's a first level only once benefit gain... and more, this doesn't help to add Claws as an attack in the Actions tab (which, in this case, is not an object, but a natural weapon).

I'm still trying things, but any more help would be appreciated
    Last edited by lochost; December 7th, 2018 at 15:17.

So, tell your players not to drag and drop it a second time.

Well, I guess I'll have to do so !

Thank's anyway !

You don't need the 'x' in the GP calculation [2d6] GP will work.

You can include the 'claws' as a weapon to the parcel as well unless you have some reason not to. I would suggest that you include the parcel as a link in the 'fluff' text of the character rather than including it as an ability.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

Thread Information