DICE PACKS BUNDLE

Looking to play a mystic 5e

Im looking to play a mystic from the unearthed arcana. Currently i heard there is a module for it in fantasy ground and honestly psionics is so neat and awesome to me that ill jump at the oppourtunity to play with it. Thematically psionics is awesome.

Feel free to send me a message on it and such.

I am free on mondays thursdays sundays and fridays post 6:00 pm cst. Im a rather experianced 5e player haveing played in many campaigns. Im rather into campaigns who do 50/50 combat/rp but if its to lean towards one direction or the other id prefer it to lean towards rp.

Im looking to play a gnome in this rp ^.^ as that sounds fun a gnome psion. I would like to discuss backstory and such with the dm before we start so we can be on the same page and nothing gets in the way.

Looking foward to playing with you great folks!

I do prefer homebrew settings but will try some modules depending on what it is. Run it by me and ill say if ive done it before or not and weather im interested. I want long term im not interested in oneshots or low session count rps. Prefer weekly or biweekly games.
    Last edited by Azronical; December 6th, 2018 at 04:52.

Still trying for this.

Well i guess i can try again.

Rather than hoping a DM sees you, it is better to look for a DM looking for players. DMs mostly don’t look at players advertising but rather look for players coming to them. There’s also a player’s looking for a dm channel in the Smiteworks Discord channel. But you would still be better touching base with a DM looking for players rather than waiting for a DM coming to you.

Also the character type you are looking to play isn’t available on FG so the work a DM would need to put in might be off putting to many.
    If there is something that you would like to see in Fantasy Grounds that isn't currently part of the software or if there is something you think would improve a ruleset then add your idea here https://www.fantasygrounds.com/featu...rerequests.php

okies will do. didnt realize they dont have modules for unearthed arcana

By what I understand the mystic was a thing but was told to remove it, and so it's now on the dm to build the class from scratch if they want it.

Thread Information