5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

LFG 1 Player LF Afternoon Weekend or Weeknight Tues/Weds Group EST US Time Zone 5E

FG License: None - I currently have not yet bought the FG client. I would like to find a group to play with before I commit funds to buying the client.
    Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone, USA
    Play Times: Afternoon Weekends or Tues/Weds Weeknights, weekly or every other week schedule
    Term: Long Term
    Voice: Have Discord and Teamspeak

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E - I'd be willing to consider playing other systems with a DM/group willing to get me up to speed on the system's rules
    Game System Experience: Moderate - Strong foundation with the core rules and basic gameplay mechanics having been a player in two short-lived campaigns and currently playing in an on-going homebrew campaign
    Preferred Campaign Content: I am most interested in a DM/group running the WOTC modules, starting with Lost Mine of Phandelver and moving on from there; however, I would gladly consider homebrew and other pre-written modules for the right group
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: None - I would need a group/DM willing to teach me the ropes with FG

Character Type Preferred: None - I'd happily fill any class role needed in a group

About Me: I am a 36-year-old attorney from New Jersey looking for a second campaign to play in. I previously played in two, short-lived campaigns and I am currently involved in an ongoing homebrew campaign, all played on Roll20. I'm enjoying the homebrew campaign so much that I wanted to find another group to play with. I'm also looking to get some experience with using FG and would appreciate a DM/group willing to show me the ropes with using the FG client. I love the story telling aspects of role playing and the camaraderie built from playing together as a group. I'd love to hear from any folks forming a new group or an existing group willing to include me in a new campaign.
    Last edited by Rogich; December 3rd, 2018 at 16:36.

I might have a spot

My group of players have been together for years 10+ we play weekly on Wednesday nights from 6:30 to 10 CST. I'm a 35 year vet to RPG's except for one player we are all over 30 and most of us closer to 40...I just turned 51. We are currently playing the the Paizo adventure path Hell's Rebels (converted to 5e). Just at the end of book one. If you are interested message me back

Thread Information