DICE PACKS BUNDLE

[lfp]-[starfinder] on-going need fresh blood (sun-2pm-est)

FG License: ultimate: come one come all
    Game System: starfinder

Time Zone: eastern standerd time
    Day of week and time: Sunday 2pm
    planned start date: on-going
    Planned Duration & Frequency: 4-6 hours based on level of enjoyment and desire to keep playing from players. weekly unless situations cause this to not be possible.
    Term:long term

Text or Voice: voice (i have a discord i run specifically for this and dnd games)
    Voice software used:discord.
    Will this be recorded and/or live streamed? no, and i will ask that you ask all members of the group before doing any kind of recording as this may cause some people to not feel comfortable roll playing (and thats kinda the point)

Role-play & Combat mix:50/50
    Number of Players in game & needed:currently 3 players. need 4 consistent total for solid group. 1 slots currently open
    Character starting level & equipment: level 3 money will be provided to purchase equipment
    Character restrictions: you can pick any race, class, theme, archetype setup you want. no restrictions besides home-brew. No home-brew unless i approve it. just ask

attendance rules: due to issues in the past i have implemented a 3 striks policy. If you are grievously late so that it effects other players with no justification 3 times, or you are grievously late with justification but far to much to be considered an active player then you will be kicked to make room for a more active player.
    this is so everyone can enjoy the game to the fullest so please just be considerate and try to be on time.

If you still have an opening I would be interested. If you PM me creation rules and what not or discord I can sync up and be ready for the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Phaylas View Post
    If you still have an opening I would be interested. If you PM me creation rules and what not or discord I can sync up and be ready for the weekend.
    Thanks for showing interest I have 2 people in que for an open slot (didnt expect this many people) so if they bail I'll contact you and get you set up. Dont worry about not wanting to wait if you dint feel like seeing if I message you dont worry no offence taken .

sounds good, and no worries. I am always interested in picking up more games, just pm me.

Thread Information