STAR TREK 2d20

LFG Tuesday/Sat/Sun Anytime After 12pm [UTC-8]

Hello, I'm Klaw. I have been playing tabletop games since late Oct 2017. I have a wonderful group in my home town that gets together on Mondays & Wednesdays. We have so much fun, so much fun in fact i feel as if i NEED more tabletop in my life the other days in the week. So i looked into it and i have found this site and i'm now willing to give it a try. I would love to have a group either Tuesdays or the weekend. I may have been only playing for a year but i have a very knowledgeable group i play with and the way thing's have been presented to me has allowed for me to learn a bunch, not to say I know everything but i wouldn't be so newborn to the situation. We play Pathfinder, and occasionally Mutant Year Zero (and other fate style games). I am not opposed to trying any other table top. I wont say no until i have tried it. So please allow me to join in an adventure with you and your group! I have a webcam and mic if you a group that requires it. I also have Hero lab, however it only has stuff for pathfinder equipped. I'm not a great sage at optimizing character's but i know my way around it a bit. If you have any other questions for me please don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

hey i run a starfinder game with a bunch of people new to the content. im also learning as we go so if your interested in starfinder and no better options present themselves to you, then feel free to dm me and ill bring you into the game. the time frame is Sundays 2pm est start time

Thread Information