STAR TREK 2d20
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ddavison View Post
    [*]If it is picking up "extra" stuff for certain fields, you can often control this by appending a ; or a . at the end of a line.
    That answered my question almost exactly. Was wondering if there was something like that to fix the major issue (which was it grabbing a ton of extra stuff, like most of it). This helps a lot. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    That answered my question almost exactly. Was wondering if there was something like that to fix the major issue (which was it grabbing a ton of extra stuff, like most of it). This helps a lot. Thank you.
    Hi

I also play 3.5e and have the advanced bestiary But I didn't really play a lot with it yet; so, I would be glad when you could post then an example of a "monster-writing" which worked for you if you find some

Best,

Kelrugem

I'll let you know if I come across anything, although my main mission is tweaking the code to make it work for me. So I probably won't find anything tbh. Use the ";" (w/o the quotes) at the end of entries to stop it from grabbing others. Lets you at use everything it does pick up.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelevraa View Post
    I'll let you know if I come across anything, although my main mission is tweaking the code to make it work for me. So I probably won't find anything tbh. Use the ";" (w/o the quotes) at the end of entries to stop it from grabbing others. Lets you at use everything it does pick up.
    Thanks When I find time for that (too much work at the moment) then I also look at the code and could post it here to share a possible way of using that for 3.5e (but I am not sure if I will be able to do that)

Thread Information