Starfinder Playlist

Thread: Spell Class

Spell Class

Hey, I'm brand new to FG, so maybe I'm totally missing it. Is there a way to differentiate between Technomancer/Mystic/both spells?

They are both spontaneous casters per se. I would just type Technomancer/Mystic into the spell class. there is no button to click. just set the stat box to INT/WIS for the correct casting stat.

Or do you mean in the spell list?
    Oh and Welcome!

Madman..
    Last edited by madman; December 1st, 2018 at 23:18.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Sorry, I meant in the big spell list, adding new spells to it.

Well maybe there is a way but i can not find one that adds it to the list sorting buttons in the spell window by class. Level and School seem to work.

Maybe Samarex will chime in. I think it is a tag in the code or it was coded by class.
    "Over thinking, over analyzing separates the body from the mind."...MJK... Tool frontman

Quote Originally Posted by BearRavenson View Post
    Hey, I'm brand new to FG, so maybe I'm totally missing it. Is there a way to differentiate between Technomancer/Mystic/both spells?
    If you referring to the filter list. That will filter spells out by the 3 inputs.
    Technomancer - will give you the spells that a Technomancer can cast same with the Mystic.
    The Both will give you the list of spells that Both types of spell casters can cast.

There are quite a few that both classes can cast and then there are spells that are limited to only 1 class.

Edited (Samarex)
    Sorry miss read the question. After looking at the Spell windowclass I see there is no <class> field. So right now the answer would be no.
    But I will look into adding the field to allow for entry when creating a new spell.

Right now thats done in are support software I just need to see what will happen when adding it.

Thanks for the input.
    Last edited by Samarex; December 3rd, 2018 at 08:56.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Yeah, that's what I'm looking for a <class> field. Okay, cool. I guess I'll just add it to the short little blurb box at the top for the time being. Thanks for the help, both of ya!
    Loving this so far btw, especially over what Roll20 currently has to offer for Starfinder.

Quote Originally Posted by BearRavenson View Post
    Yeah, that's what I'm looking for a <class> field. Okay, cool. I guess I'll just add it to the short little blurb box at the top for the time being. Thanks for the help, both of ya!
    Loving this so far btw, especially over what Roll20 currently has to offer for Starfinder.
    Stay with us its Only going to get Better.......
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Yeah that was something I was meant to ask months ago since was trying to import Starfarers companion into my private game. But had noticed there was no way to mark for what class it was for and level aside the basic infos.

And had forgot due to temporarily putting FG aside until more stuff was fixed.

Glad to see someone else noticed.
    Ultimate License owner

Starfinder Corebook and alien archives 1 and 2, armory, pact world owner.

Thread Information