Starfinder Playlist

LFG 2-3 Players LF Weekend Daytime Game Saturday/Sunday CST US Time Zone 5E

FG License: 2/3 of us are ftp users currently, but both are willing to upgrade to standard license if necessary!

Time Zone: Central Time USA

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: We are primarily looking for a game we could play during the day on Saturday or Sunday. We’d love to play weekly or bi-weekly if that’s possible

Term: long term but flexible

Voice Chat: Absolutely

Game System Preferred: 5e d&d is preferred but we are willing to experiment with others.

Game System Experience: all of us has played and 2/3 have run rpgs in the past

Fantasy Grounds Experience: One player is new to the platform but will need relatively minimal coaching compared to others (fast learner)

About me (poster): my name is Drew, and I’m 26. I have been playing dungeons and dragons 5e multiple times a week for about 2-3 years now, and can not believe I haven’t been playing for longer. RPGs quickly became one of the most important aspects of my life, and I’m excited to be more involved in the community. I’m currently running two 5th edition campaigns (one of which was taken over from a past gm who had to leave the party), and am desperately missing being a PC. Additionally, every game I’ve played or run has had exceptions or chosen to ignore some of the more complex rule systems to be more accessible for new players (think TAZ rules). As my deep appreciation for this system has grown, I’ve developed a real desire to participate in a game as a PC with all mechanics in place (encumbrance, material components, etc.). This is not a necessity in our game, as I don’t know if it’s quite as important to the other two party members, but I wanted to include it here :)

About us: we’re a team of three guys who are always making each other laugh, but never at the expense of each other, others, or the tone of the game. We are generally loving and considerate people, and have a deep understanding/appreciation of the art of GMing/PCing. We are open to most (if not all) styles and genres, and would love to experience the world you build for us.
    Last edited by WholeLottaLotti; December 1st, 2018 at 01:25.

you guys got anything going on?
    i have fantasy grounds ultimate, DND 5e, Starfinder for fantasy grounds. can DM or be a player.

JulioJr

Hi there, the timing here would work out perfectly for me if you're looking for another player. I have a moderate level of experience with D&D 5E and I'm just learning FG but I'm a quick study and picking it up quickly. I'd love to join you folks if you're looking for another player to fill out your group. Below is a link to a thread I posted last week describing a bit about who I am and what I'm looking for.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forum...S-Time-Zone-5E

Thread Information