DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
    Do you already have a full group? Text-only Curse of Strahd is exactly what I’m looking for right now. If you posted a start time, I keep missing it. I see you’re six hours ahead of me here in EST.
    Last edited by Red Quill; December 26th, 2018 at 03:13.

Are you still needing players for this or are you all full?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Quill View Post
    Do you already have a full group? Text-only Curse of Strahd is exactly what I’m looking for right now. If you posted a start time, I keep missing it. I see you’re six hours ahead of me here in EST.
    If the GM keeps the same schedule we have been, it's 1PM for me in CST so should be 2PM for you.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by kryptoknight View Post
    Are you still needing players for this or are you all full?
    Due to some schedule changes in my RL, I may need to drop out after the New Year (actually starting the week of the 7th) so the slot I am holding should open up. I would PM the GM directly and ask him though, he may have had others sign up recently.
    Last edited by GunnarGreybeard; December 31st, 2018 at 07:47.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Could use one more player as replacement for manaku , as he's obviously too busy with his bride now.

Thread Information