5E Character Create Playlist
Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
    I would be remiss if I did not warn people about this particular DM, although my experience with him is only as another player at the table instead of him being the DM. He has no understanding of the difference between good and evil and will make fun of your autism. He believes that players cooperating with each other means he gets to do whatever he wants and bullies the other players into going along with it because disagreement with him is not cooperating. He took player agency away from other players as a player, I doubt he can be trusted to not take it away from players as a DM.

Personally, I would still clear of this person even if he was the only DM on the planet.
    Last edited by ddavison; December 10th, 2018 at 15:09. Reason: Removed stronger language at end of post. You've stated your opinion, so please refrain from posting again on this thread.
    Full License owner
    Destroyer of Bacon
    The thin line between genius and insanity is dotted.

Oh, haven't been watching the forums, was expecting a pm. Is there a discord group being setup? Be easier to make arrangements etc trough that, unless we're using this forum for the whole campaign?

On train ATM, will fill in more details of character later on as needed. Going with light though if I hadn't already mentioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristoplates View Post
    Hi there. I would opt for the spellcaster. Never played Curse of Stradh and would love to join. Balderic is a Lightfoot Halfling, former Inspector of Neverwinter City Guard. Searching for criminals year after year he entered into a pact with a being from the Feywild, helping him solving crimes.
    The character would fit in no problem however you told me you cant join this session yet. I already postponed once, hopefully you will be able to join next one.

Quote Originally Posted by Quothcraft View Post
    Oh, haven't been watching the forums, was expecting a pm. Is there a discord group being setup? Be easier to make arrangements etc trough that, unless we're using this forum for the whole campaign?

On train ATM, will fill in more details of character later on as needed. Going with light though if I hadn't already mentioned.
    I am not used to discord much, but ill try to setup a group if you think that's more convenient.

Quote Originally Posted by PhorgottenSon View Post
    I would be remiss if I did not warn people about this particular DM, although my experience with him is only as another player at the table instead of him being the DM. He has no understanding of the difference between good and evil and will make fun of your autism. He believes that players cooperating with each other means he gets to do whatever he wants and bullies the other players into going along with it because disagreement with him is not cooperating. He took player agency away from other players as a player, I doubt he can be trusted to not take it away from players as a DM.

Personally, I would still clear of this person even if he was the only DM on the planet. You can do better, this hobby deserves better, humankind deserves better.
    As it worries some of my players , i reported this guy for harassment; He was expelled from another group Aedum i am part of , for disruptive behavior. You can ask every member of that group(DM is Gruber) they will confirm what i said. No one wanted to play with this guy anymore .
    Last edited by Trenloe; December 10th, 2018 at 19:22. Reason: Removed insults. I appreciate you were just responding to an intrusion on your thread but let's leave it at this.

Hi, ok. Perfect. Next session on Thursday 20th as well as all future Thursdays I will be able to join.

I'd be interested if you're still looking for another, and have no issue with playing a spellcaster in 5e.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcantrix View Post
    I'd be interested if you're still looking for another, and have no issue with playing a spellcaster in 5e.
    Sure will, many subscribed but not everyone answered. You are welcome.

Blog Entries
    For anyone who has signed up and has access, please update the Game Calendar with any character information you have so far, at least the race/class so those who are still working up ideas have an idea of the group makeup.
    FG:Unity Ultimate License Holder: Meaning anyone can join my games, even those with just the Demo . . .
    Timezone: UTC-6/CST (My 'Current' Local Time)
    Currently Running: An Old-School Essentials campaign, set in Hârn . . . Here is the discord channel -> Hârnic OSE.
    Current Design Project: Developing a stand-alone "Hârnic 5e" setting for OSE and Fifth Edition . . .

Thread Information