DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 2 of 2 First 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Wizard View Post
    That's an odd one. It looks like the lists are not updating on the player side. I wasn't able to recreate in CoreRPG or 5E, so I've also sent a note to Ikael to see if there is something unique in SW. Can you recreate this issue again?

Thanks,
    JPG
    I brought the campaign up and connected with localhost for the screenshots just yesterday, but it's been that way for awhile and it is true every time I bring the campaign up. Not a one time issue.

Can you send me a zip of the campaign folder to [email protected], with a link to this thread?

I spoke briefly with Ikael; and he said the SW doesn’t really do much customization of those lists, so they should be similar to how CoreRPG implements.

Regards,
    JPG

Sorry for delay in getting an image.

wwRome.png

Campaign file
    https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...XU?usp=sharing
    Last edited by flynnkd; December 8th, 2018 at 05:54.

Quote Originally Posted by flynnkd View Post
    Have you emailed support as requested by Moon Wizard in post #12?
    Private Messages: My inbox is forever filling up with PMs. Please don't send me PMs unless they are actually private/personal messages. General FG questions should be asked in the forums - don't be afraid, the FG community don't bite and you're giving everyone the chance to respond and learn!

Have now.

I looked into it a bit already, and found an issue with the modifiers synching on SW ruleset. Ikael is aware of the issue, and it's on his list.

Regards,
    JPG

Sweet, thanks for the help.

Thread Information