FG Spreadshirt Swag

Condition Effects

Hello, im new to fantasy grounds and i just bought the core rulebook for starfinder and everything is working great, the only one gripe i have is the conditions dont seem to do anything to ac or stats when i add them to characters, is there something im supposed to do that im missing or is that not a function at all?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Davido1000 View Post
    Hello, im new to fantasy grounds and i just bought the core rulebook for starfinder and everything is working great, the only one gripe i have is the conditions dont seem to do anything to ac or stats when i add them to characters, is there something im supposed to do that im missing or is that not a function at all?
    If Starfinder handles them like PF and 5E it wont change the AC etc - it will change the values that the rolls are comparing against or similar.

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If Starfinder handles them like PF and 5E it wont change the AC etc - it will change the values that the rolls are comparing against or similar.
    Correct, it works along the same lines as PFRPG. So when apply a Condition like say Flat-Footed
    Flat-footed You take a –2 penalty to AC, and you cannot take reactions or make attacks of opportunity.

In the attachment you will see that the Creature was hit with a AC of 30 on the first Attack.
    I then Applied Flat-Footed Condition
    The Next Attack at him Hit a AC 28 and it shows [DEF EFFECTS -2] in the Attack string in chat.
    So the creatures AC was reduced by 2.

So we don't change the Character or NPC Sheets we adjust the rolls accordingly when we can.

Hope this helps clear things up.

Now with that said, There is still some work that needs to be done with the rule set for Effects and Conditions. But a lot of them are coded in and working.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Samarex; November 23rd, 2018 at 13:16.
    Discord User : Samarex#0318
    Ultimate License
    Starfinder Society ID#:274538
    Lets Play a RPG

Ah i see, is there a list of conditions that are working and ones that are being worked on at all?

See my effects post, more specifically, this post and the one right afterward.
    Ultimate License Holder

Running:
    Nothing at the moment.

Time Zone: Central Time (GMT -6)

Thread Information