5E Product Walkthrough Playlist

Black Friday, etc Updates! (please post any you see)

I came over to post about CC3+ (I too was tempted to go for the annual collection, but I've already bought 2 and they don't have a "complete my bundle" option like here and I don't actually want ALL of them - just enough to make the deal worth it. But since I've barely used it and I got so much going on that I doubt I'd go through what I have until next Black Friday - I feel I can let it go a year and reevaluate next year. Kind of makes me not want to buy another annual until then though hehe.

Frog God Games is starting a Tegel Manor Reboot Kickstarter on Black Friday. It is for 5e and S&W. Not really "sale" related, but figure I'd post it

I assume Troll Lords will have a 40% off PDFs or the like as usual. No official word yet, just that they will of course have a BF event.

I haven't been to DTRPG, but hearing they got a 33%? sale atm.

Steam has their "Autumn Sale" - have one or two things I want for me or son but no rush - when is next sale? December? or is Autumn sale the "Christmas Sale"? Are they equivalent sales? Like I want to get him Skyrim VR (haven't check, was on sale once before assume it is now again) for his Xmas VR headset gift to be. But if the second sale is "better" I'd wait for that.

Lastly, Goodman Games has a 40% off PRINT and like 20% off PDFs. Great time to buy Into the Borderlands if it is still for sale. Too bad about no FG support, but then I've heard (here?) GG has no VTT interest.

That's it off the top of my TG Dinner-addled brain. Please update with any other good vendor/publisher sites/sales.

Does Savage Worlds' PEG ever do these? I picked up some FG items already on sale: SW WWII and the Islands of something adventure for it. Boy is into WWI/II recently...

Blog Entries
    TLG indeed has 40% off almost everything in their web store.
    Last edited by JohnD; November 23rd, 2018 at 18:41. Reason: Autocorrect should be named Autowrong....
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

And Frog God Games just started one with Bards Gate, Razor Coast, Rappan (S&W/PF only) and Blight hardcovers 50% off.

Froggodgames.com

Plus a new Kickstarter for Tegal Manir with huge-bleep map on 6 panels.

Don’t have the link (on phone opens Kickstarter app instead) but you can google “frog god games Facebook” to read all these updates.

Here’s another I received a mail alert on and had forgotten:

https://adventureaweek.com
    Annual 75% off sale

They have lots of cool FG mods here - I’ve gotten a few of their adventures there and here.

Their site does not work with safari. A shame as I really like their stuff. Have lots of it for FG. wouldn’t take my password I have and when I tried to reset the password I never got the reset email. And it wasn’t in my junk. Keeps babbling about not having cookies enabled but I do.

Weird, I’m sure you are right since I didn’t have to reset a password I haven’t run into that (yet) but I went to their site on my iPhone 8’s Plus. I’ll try it on my MacBook after I have unpack, we are just arriving home from a midweek trip.

It wouldn’t take my stored password. Really bizarre. I need to file an email on their site.

I don't get it, I just logged on via my MacBook - looks like I left some stuff in the cart a long time - including things that appear to have BEEN free once but not so much now from the description - wonder how long that was there - I think a year. I don't shop outside of FG much.

It didn't recall my password because previously I only logged on vs viewed anon on my Windows box. But the look of the web page was better on my MacBook than the Windows (Chrome browser)

On neither machine was it too smooth in serving the pages - might be net issue atm on my side though...possibly...not likely...

Thread Information