Starfinder Playlist
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Hey! I think I’d be interested in discussing hopping into your campaign.

I’m an experienced player with some FG experience to boot. Sounds like some of our personal interests may overlap as well!

I’m also a player who is completely fine with RP and no combat for a session. I’m very into fleshing out a full character and working with the GM to figure out how my PC can weave into the narrative.

Your Name: Vernon
    Experience with DnD: Got about twnety hours 5E on roll 20. Hundreds back in the day with AD&D
    Type of DnD player: I actually do have nine of of professional stage experience. Less training, but some that would be considered on the level. I'm seeing that play out a bit in the ability to do scenes and the connection with what it is the characters are doing beyond just the mechanics.

Class: Dragonborn Paladin, conquerer

Pratik Levessque is obsessed with the idea of conquest. To be the the, to play the game with the highest stakes. He does what is considered good mostly, because he considers the benefits to humanity and civilzation to justify what he wants to do. He comes to the area in search of a cause that will justify “playing the game”

Hey, I'm not super new at D&D, I've played it a few times with friends of mine in the past. If you're still looking for players interested in the more complicated aspects of role playing games, I'd genuinely be interested in being a part of this particular world. Hit me up if you still happen to need new players. I'll attach my discord if you want to give me a shout.
    Jaldabaoth#5489

Hey I am interesting in joining the group. That being said I sometimes have to work Saturdays so that might be an issue. If you have any questions for me please let me know. If nothing else I think it would be cool to be a re-occurring N/PC for your group.

Just saw this post. Here's my info:

FG License: Ultimate with limited experience
    Time Zone: CT USA
    Days: Monday and Thursday evenings, Saturday and Sunday Mornings or afternoons.
    Term: Long term, but modules are fine too
    Voice: Discord but willing to download other voice software
    Game System Preference: 5E
    Experience: Played several years in the original AD&D system as player and DM. Recently started back with the 5E system and loving it. I also recently purchased FG to run my own campaign, so I have limited experience but know my way around.
    Character Type Preferred: I love playing Clerics, Wizards and Paladins. I also have good ideas for Rogues and Rangers.

I'm a laid back player who likes a mix of play style. Combat is great, intrigue and exploration/research is also a fantastic way to advance a plot and a character. I don't mind heavy role play, but prefer a little more casual approach. At any rate, I'll take my ques from the DM and group on how best to interact.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Zap

I may be interested. Currently my days off are Friday Saturday but will probably be changing to Sunday Monday. I have some experience with 5e playing at home and have DM’d a handful of 1 shots on FG. I am also in GMT

Thread Information