FG Spreadshirt Swag

LFP 5E Saturday Midday BST/GMT

Hello, I am coming back from a dnd break and are looking for a couple of new players to make a new group.
    I already have a couple of players and looking for three more.

My style is more relaxed and focused on casual play, I may be a little rusty on the rules as well due to the break.

I am planning on playing through "Waterdeep: Dragon Heist" and possibly "Waterdeep: Dungeon of the Mad Mage" after depending on how things go.

I have more experience running with new players then with experienced players so if you are new to DND 5E feel free to join as we all have to start somewhere.

I plan to use Discord to chat and organise sessions, we will be starting at level 1 as well.

If you have any questions please message me.

Sounds great! I'd love to join

I would love to have an opportunity at this game. I have just played 1 session of CoS before my mother decided that D&D is not a good thing for students. Now I am in college so more freedom, and so I hope I can pick it up again.

Time slot would be perfect for me. I'd love to join. 5+ years playing/dm'ing but new to FG. I like to play all styles/stories but I'd like to play a protection focused fighter.
    Good to voice, good with all types of story/combat, good to rp, prefer story driven with a good amount of combat but not fussy. Very chill and just want to roll dice with a fun table.

Cheers.

Sounds interesting. I'd love to play! I'm pretty good with FG and I've played D&D for about three decades. I'm willing to run whatever the party needs.

Hello, I'm Klaw. I have been playing tabletop games since late Oct 2017. I have a wonderful group in my home town that gets together on Mondays & Wednesdays. We have so much fun, so much fun in fact i feel as if i NEED more tabletop in m life the other days in the week. So i looked into it and i have found this site and i'm now willing to give it a try. I would love to have a group either Tuesdays or the weekend. I may have been only playing for a year but i have a very knowledgeable group i play with and the way thing's have been presented to me has allowed for me to learn a bunch, not to say I know everything but i wouldn't be so newborn to the situation. We play Pathfinder, and occasionally Mutant Year Zero (and other fate style games). I am not opposed to trying any other table top. I wont say no until i have tried it. So please allow me to join in an adventure with you and your group! I have a webcam and mic if you a group that requires it. I also have Hero lab, however it only has stuff for pathfinder equipped. I'm not a great sage at optimizing character's but i know my way around it a bit. If you have any other questions for me please don't be afraid to ask. Thank you for your consideration.

Thread Information