DICE PACKS BUNDLE
Page 3 of 3 First 123
    Blog Entries
    Awesome. Thanks for the update. It may have just taken a while to clear the cache.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Teknykk View Post
    I can now see the DLC in A$, of which there is 1133 of it. If this is the correct number of DLC on Steam to the current day for the program, then it's all updated and back to normal. The prices appear to be a fairly accurate conversion from USD to AUD, albeit a dollar higher in most cases, which in itself would be covered in an exchange fee anyway.
    So buying in AUD is more expensive?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    #winning
    "I am a Canadian, free to speak without fear, free to worship in my own way, free to stand for what I think right, free to oppose what I believe wrong, or free to choose those who shall govern my country. This heritage of freedom I pledge to uphold for myself and all mankind."

- John Diefenbaker

RIP Canada, February 21, 2022

Quote Originally Posted by damned View Post
    If you ignore the currency conversion fee you would normally get stung with in USD, yeah. The prices seem to be up to about a $1 more than what would pay if I converted their USD prices to AUD, but that doesn't account for the fee you pay after the fact, which can often be up to a $1, or more, depending on how much you pay. So in some cases, yeah I would say we're paying more, but in others, possibly a fraction less. It's too hard to tell with all the varying prices, exchange rates, and the fees they have.
    “The line between the Light and the Darkness is not always so thin, for Good can come of wrong just as Evil may show from right. But sometimes...the Ends justify the Means”.

I'm with NAB (that's a bank for all you non Aussies) and their currency conversion fees are highway robbery - in most cases $3+ dollars. So, it definitely works out a little bit cheaper for me now that we can pay in AUD.
    Licence: Ultimate Licence Holder - Anyone can play in my games
    Systems: D&D 5e, Pathfinder, Savage Worlds

Thread Information