DICE PACKS BUNDLE

LFG, 1 player, weekend game.

FG License: ultimate
    Time Zone: PST
    Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Friday or Saturday evenings, Sunday morning/afternoon. Weekly preferred.
    Term: Long term preferred, but any will do.
    Voice: Voice. I've got Skype and Discord, but I'm will to get other programs.

Game System Preferred: ...any, really. I'd love to play a BESM, Palladium RIFTS or Phase World, or 3.5e gestalt game, though. Also, lately I've really wanted to try the Bleach d20 game.
    Game System Experience: D&D 5e, 3.5e, Palladium RIFTS, BESM.
    Fantasy Grounds Experience: ...Maybe an hour's worth. The one game I've been able to set up ended because the GM had sudden computer problems and never restarted.

Character Type Preferred: I'll fit any role, though I'd love to play one of my ultimate concepts for the systems mentioned.
    About me: 'Lo all. I'm just looking for a nice game that's a mix of 50/50 action/RP. I like building the character with a good, solid backstory and motivations, and working through some issues for him in between some good old fashioned battles. As a person I'm pretty laid back and easy going, so I won't be clashing overmuch with the other players.

Hope to hear from ya!
    Last edited by MeKonopa; November 22nd, 2018 at 15:27.

May not be in your preferred time slot, but I have an opening in my Traveller game, Sunday evenings 7-11pm, US/Central.

Thanks, but unfortunately that'll run a bit late for me.

Thread Information